Swedish Firesteel - Scout Model Yellow Handle


Better than an AMEX card. . . Don't leave home without it.5

It will work better than you can imagine. I carry a few alcohol wipes(good for a million things) with me and this lights them on the first try. I keep one in each car on the boat and in my briefcase. I may never need it but if I ever do I don't have to worry about it working. Magnesium sticks maybe cheap but they are hard to use. When it's windy the shavings blow away before you can light them. I needed one of those once and spent the night freezing. Do yourself a favor and buy one or more of these and never worry about being without a fire.

Update: If you are using this thing every day buy the bigger one but also examine your life style; should you really be starting fires like this on a daily basis?More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List